You do nice work! I imagine that I may someday get back to any form of crafting (sewing, crochet, etc.) once my children become a little more independent. For now, I must live vicariously through others.
Not sure if you'll remember me, but we had a fun conversation going on AsAMom a while back. I hadn't been there in quite some time, but checked in recently and saw a message you sent me, which included a link to this blog. Just thought I'd stop in and say "hi."
Hi Allison! I had been thinking about you, and here you are!
Thanks for the compliment. I did a lot of embroidery and sewing when my kids were small because I had more time than money. Now I have less time, a little more money, but I find I need the diversion from work.
Good to see you, hope you are well, and stop back often!
4 comments:
You do nice work! I imagine that I may someday get back to any form of crafting (sewing, crochet, etc.) once my children become a little more independent. For now, I must live vicariously through others.
Not sure if you'll remember me, but we had a fun conversation going on AsAMom a while back. I hadn't been there in quite some time, but checked in recently and saw a message you sent me, which included a link to this blog. Just thought I'd stop in and say "hi."
Hi Allison! I had been thinking about you, and here you are!
Thanks for the compliment. I did a lot of embroidery and sewing when my kids were small because I had more time than money. Now I have less time, a little more money, but I find I need the diversion from work.
Good to see you, hope you are well, and stop back often!
I'm impressed with your Floral Glove finish - I've not quite finished mine yet...
Rachel,
Thanks! It was fiddly, for sure. I've never done anything like it so it was a little nerve-wracking but I am pleased with how it turned out.
Post a Comment